Beaupré Sweet Onions au Gratin
It is when freshness begins to settle that we realize how a Beaupré Sweet Onions au Gratin is comforting!
- 600 g of sweet onions
- 500 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 80 g of salted butter
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 80 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 200 g of mixed green salad
- A soupçon of Fleur de sel
- Some lemon juice drops
- Peel onions and chop it finely.
- In a big pan, melt butter, add onions and water. Stir and cover.
- Cook 20 to 30 minutes to medium heat. End cooking with Cider Beaupré.
- Transfer it uniformly in a Pyrex plate.
- Cover with parmesan, cook in the oven to broil until it has a brownish coloration.
- Near the end of cooking, add Fleur de sel, pepper and lemon.
- Suggested presentation.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!