Gruyère, Beaupré and Vegetables Noodles
Enjoy the summer with the Gruyère, Beaupré and vegetables Noodles!
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 250 g of noodles
- 200 g of fresh spinach
- 2 chopped shallots
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 200 g of chopped prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons of Cider Beaupré
- 1 cup of poultry stock
- 150 g of Gruyere cheese
- Broil pine nuts.
- Add shallots, prosciutto, and tomatoes. Brown everything.
- Boil water for noodles. Cook it Al Dente and add spinach for the last cooking minute.
- Drain pastas and spinach.
- Pour Cider Beaupré and poultry stock in the same pan. Boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add all the other ingredients in the pan.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!