Adam & Eve Pork Tenderloin
Adam & Eve Pork Tenderloin will amaze you this summer!
- 500 g of pork tenderloin cut into 8 pieces
- 8 prosciutto slices
- 10 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 250 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 cup of flour
- 8 skewer
- Surround each piece of pork with a prosciutto slice and fix it with a skewer.
- Surround each of these by flour.
- Melt butter and oil in a cooking-pot. Cook to maximal heat.
- Add meat and brown it.
- Turn heat to low and cook for 25 minutes.
- Take off meat and keep it warm.
- Deglaze the cooking-pot with the Cider Beaupré. Reduce 5 minutes before adding cream.
- Add pepper in the sauce.
- Serve meat covered with Beaupré sauce.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!