Tangerine and gingerbread escalope
The freshness of citrus is always right in the month of May. Treat yourself by enjoying the Tangerine and Gingerbread Escalope.
- 3 chicken or turkey escalopes
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 2 onions
- 473 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 4 mandarins
- Granulated Sugar
- 6 gingerbread slices
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the escalopes, cook it in butter and add chopped onions.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the Cider Beaupré and cook it 20 minutes.
- Peel and separate the mandarins. Cook it in butter and add granulated sugar. Let it caramelize.
- Take off the crust from the gingerbread slices. Cut it as finely as possible. Add to the meat and cook 5 minutes. If sauce is already reduced, add a cup of water.
- Add mandarins. Cook it briefly.
- Suggested presentation.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!