This is not an April Fool's joke, the Beaupré's Salmon will impress you with its finesse!
- 4 pieces of salmon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 shallots
- 250 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- Cut salmon pieces into big dices.
- Cook it briefly in olive oil, reserve.
- In the same pan, cook the shallots.
- Add the Cider Beaupré, salmon dices, cream, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes to medium heat.
- Add dill at the cooking end.
- Suggested presentation.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!