On Valentine's Day, stimulate the senses of your beloved with the Rosée Haze.
- 345 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 115 ml of vanilla Cane sugar syrup
- 10 g of gelatine
- 1 drop of red food colouring
- The day before, put the gelatine sheets in a large bowl full of chill water, Reserve in the fridge.
- Heat a mix of 2/3 of the Cider Beaupré with the syrup.
- Press the gelatine sheets to take off water and melt it in 3 tablespoon of the Beaupré mix.
- Whip the mix without gelatine for about 5 minutes while adding slowly the gelatine .
- Add the reserved Cider Beaupré and the colouring drop.
- Whip another 5 minutes.
- Pour it in a presentation mould.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!