Oregano and Cider Rabbit
Enjoy the comfort while cooking an Oregano and Cider Rabbit!
- 1 cut rabbit
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stick
- 3 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 15 ml of Calvados
- 150 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 100 ml of 35% fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- 1 fresh oregano bouquet
- Salt and pepper
- Peel carrots.
- Cut carrots, celery shallots and garlic into thin slices.
- Melt butter and oil in a pan and add rabbit pieces. Brown.
- Add vegetables. Cook 5 more minutes. Add Calvados and flame.
- Add Cider Beaupré. Boil. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the integral fresh oregano bouquet .
- Cover and cook to medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Near the end of cooking, add the fresh cream. Stir well. Reduce a few minutes .
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!