Fall for Beaupré
Tarts, purées, pies ... and why not a Fall for Beaupré this year to impress everyone?
- 1 kg of Cortland apples
- 250 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 1 vanilla-pod
- 100 g of lump sugar
- 105 ml of fresh cream
- 100 g of cream cheese
- 50 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- Peel apples and cut it into thin slices.
- Butter a Pyrex plate and add apples.
- Boil Cider Beaupré, vanilla-pod and lump sugar.
- Pour on apples.
- Cover plate with a tinfoil.
- Cook to 220 ºC for 20 minutes.
- Mix fresh cream, cream cheese, sugar and eggs.
- Pour on apples and prolong cooking to 150ºC for 20 minutes.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!