Duck Leg on a Divine Nectar
This Duck Leg on a Divine Nectar is the perfect fit to your New Year's Eve party!
- 6 Duck legs
- 750 ml of Cider Beaupré
- 500 ml of poultry stock
- 50 g of butter
- 5 shallots
- Fresh cream
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 25 g of granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Marinate the duck legs in the poultry stock, Cider Beaupré, salt and pepper for 1 hour.
- Chop shallots finely.
- Melt 25 g of butter in a cooking-pot that goes in the oven. Brown the shallots.
- Put the ducks legs and the marinade in the cooking-pot and cook to 170ºC for 1:15.
- Peel the apples and cut it into quarters. Brown it in a pan and add granulated sugar.
- Reserve warm duck legs and reduce cooking juice.
- Add fresh cream.
- Serve the duck legs with its Beaupré sauce accompanied by sweet apples.
In a martini glass, add some ice cubes, then, pour a generous quantity of Cider Beaupré. Garnish with a small cranberry skewer and savour!
Pour gently a Cider Beaupré bottle in a champagne flute. Add a touch of grenadine. Beautify with a fresh luscious strawberry!